Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Just got Doll Hair Kit at B&N!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This set is really great. A book, a brush, and accessories. All for the price of a single brush ordered from AG plus shipping! (Maybe the kit is a little more... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) But it's well worth it...the clips are SO cute, as well as the bobby pins. Lots of cute ideas, I can't wait to try them on Casey when I get her! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] A+++

    ETA: I forgot to add the story of how I got this... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I was in Barnes and Noble with my dad after school and I showed him the things I would like to have for Christmas (the doll hair book) and he said okay. Then for about 10 minutes, I couldn't find him, and then I did. He said it was time to go, and when we got in the car I said "Dad, I couldn't find you for like 10 minutes in the store" and he said "That's because I was stopping a burgular, he was going through your backpack in the car" and I knew he was joking because thats how my dad is. And then he kept on INSISTING that I look in my backpack to see what the burgular took. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I finally opened it and there sat the doll hair book. I was so excited. I love how my dad gets me little surprises here and there. Sorry for explaining this, I just thought it was cute.

    ~Elle

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 10, 2005 10:05 PM: Message edited by: *AG_iceskater* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great story, what a nice Dad! Lol, if he's this nice on a spur of the moment gift, I can only imagine what kinds of goodies you'll be getting on Christmas day! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! Your dad sounds very nice!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww I just love stories like that. What a great dad. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Enjoy your new book and be sure to post pictures when you try out some of the hair styles [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review!Great story too!That was very nice of your dad too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •